Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day Of Relaxation

Today was a very nice break from my busy babysitting schedule. I did not have anything I had to do all day long. I got to sleep in and finally catch up on my sleep, just to lose sleep again this week. I went to lunch with my mom and dad at this little bakery/cafe, which was really good. Then I came home and worked/finished my blanket that I was making. My blanket turned out really nice, and I am really proud of it!

All together it was a nice day, but I am definitely dreading starting to "work" again early tomorrow morning. It seems like the weekend went by way too fast, and now I have to be up super early again tomorrow morning. Luckily though, I have Tuesday and Wednesday off this week, which will be a nice break from some of these hyper kids.

I'm looking forward to the 4th of July. Not really sure why though, it's not like we have any set plans yet. But I always like that holiday, and since my dad will have that day off, it will just be a nice mid week break. Being with family and friends just having a good time. I would like to see fireworks somehow though. Which is hard, because fireworks are only allowed in certain areas of Colorado.

One thing that I am really happy about, is being baptized again this summer. I talked to our pastor at the wedding I went to on Saturday. I told him that I would like to sit down and talk with him sometime about it, but it is something that I would really like to do for myself. I've thought a lot about it, and I know it is what I want to do. I would really like to plan it somehow so that 3 of the girls from my bible study this past year could be there to see it. I will see though, I just know now that it is possible that I will be baptized again this summer. And I am really happy and excited about that.

I'm going to stop writing for tonight. I am getting sleepy, and have to be out the door early again tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs! what kind of blanket did you make?