Saturday, June 30, 2007

Heavy Eyes

I am so exhausted! I have had such a busy week! I babysat every single day this week, two of those days were full days from 7 am - 6:30 in the evening. Therefore causing me to be too tired to blog last night. Today I had the privilege of going to my friend and bible study leader's wedding. It was a really nice wedding and reception. And I am so glad that I got to go to their wedding and celebrate their special day with them. But all of the weeks events, I am so tired, and can barely keep my eyes open. There is so much I want to write about, but can't bring myself to do it tonight, as I am falling asleep at the computer. All of the idea's going around in my head will have to be saved until tomorrow and throughout the week.

I am going to crawl into bed now and think about nothing except for catching up on my sleep. For next week is another long week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no wonderr you are tired. You have long days with active kids. anybody would be tired.