Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday Yet Again?

Today's 10 for Tuesday prompt is "10 nicest things that people have done for you". It took me a while to think about this prompt, and come up with only 10, because there have been so many nice things that people have done for me. But here is my list of 10 nicest things people have done for me, and in no particular order, because they were all so different yet special acts of kindness that touched my heart in one way or another.

1. My 3 roommates this past year for pushing my limits and breaking me out of my comfort zone so I could experience things that I normally wouldn't think about or experience, I will never forget them for it.

2. My parents allowing me to get my kitten, Snickers, even when they both didn't like cats.

3. Grandma Dear for allowing me and The Quads to stay at her house in California for a week. And everything she did for me and my friends during that whole week.

4. My dad paying for me to go to college so that I won't be in debt when I graduate from college.

5. Mrs. Brown, my high school principal, tutoring me in math my Junior year, and helping me pass my math class.

6. Kathy, for talking me into joining the Navigators, and always including me in Navigators events throughout the whole year. If it weren't for her, I would not have joined my bible study and experienced such a powerful re-commitment to Jesus.

7. Kristin, my new roommate, for making me and everybody else dinner every Friday night before The MILL throughout the whole year. And for always wanting to get together or just talk with me just to see how I was doing, nobody else has ever cared as much as her.

8. Mr. Weissman, one of my high school English teachers, for helping me with my college essay. If it weren't for his help, I might not even be in college right now.

9. Tiffany, always being there for me, listening to me, and helping me through any problem or crisis I had throughout the past year. She was the one who was there for me when I didn't trust anybody else to talk to. She has become my best friend, and I love her for that!

10. My parents giving me the best childhood I could ever have, and encouraging me in everything I ever did growing up, even still up until this day.


Well, that is my list of 10. I'm sure if I thought about it more, it would change slightly, because there have been so many generous things done for me throughout my whole life. So thank you to all of you who have done so many nice things for me!

Also, thank you to my mom, because she made me this beautiful pretty new layout for my blog, which I absolutely love! Now I can start posting blogs again! Hehe :-)

2 comments:

... said...

you're welcome. it does look good, if i do say so myself. but more important than the way it looks is what you write. your list is great.

Anonymous said...

One of the virtues of your blog is is your honesty.