Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Childhood Movies

I have decided that I am not going to try and keep up my blog daily. I found it hard to find things to write about ALL the time. So I will try and write a few times a week just on the highlights of my week. I think that will be less stressful for me than to try and keep up with it everyday.

But anyway, today is ten for Tuesday. The topic today is top 10 favorite movies from your childhood. I thought this would be a fun one for me. :-) So here is my list, in no particular order.

10 Favorite Childhood Movies:

1. The Little Mermaid

2. The Indian In The Cupboard

3. The Land Before Time

4. Fern Gully

5. Fly Away Home

6. Beauty And The Beast

7. Monkey Trouble

8. Mrs. Doubtfire

9. Free Willy

10. The Babysitters Club

Check out other blogs for today's topic for ten for Tuesday! www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/

2 comments:

Don Varey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
... said...

gosh, this brings back memories since i watched them with you. my favorite of these would have to be the little mermaid. just love ariel and the songs she sang.