Thursday, July 5, 2007

Brighten My Day

Have you ever been in a certain mood, listened to a certain song, and it changed your mood around completely? That works either way, you can be in a good mood and then a song suddenly changes you to a sad and lonely mood. Or you could be in an already bad mood, and a song can just completely change that around.

I don't listen to music all that much. And I am not all caught up with all the correct artists and albums like my family is. But I do enjoy music when I listen to it, usually when I'm in my car alone. I just love those times when you are just relaxing and listening to the words and tune of a song and it just changes your mood completely. I've had this experience a few times in the past week or so. When I've just been down or in a certain mood, and not even a full minute of the song can turn me around. I love how music can do that for me. I'm sure it's different things for different people. But I'm sure that everybody can relate to this. And I am pretty sure that everybody has experienced this feeling while listening to a certain song at some point.

That's all I wanted to say. I'm thankful for music, and I am thankful for those moments that music can change and switch my whole day around. Now I am going to go watch Grey's Anatomy (a new show I am getting addicted to) and then going to bed, because I have an early morning and a very long weekend ahead of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love music too, Dani. I've had your experience of mood changing music. Sometimes it's Christian music, but lots of time it's music from the late 50's and 60's.

Anonymous said...

sorry i haven't been reading your blogs daily, but in a "bunch." I have to structure my life different next week!!!!