Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tired...

I am tired of school already! And it's only the third week in! =( I don't know how I am going to make it the whole semester. I already have tests even, all in one week. Next week is going to be a very miserable week. And that makes me sad because it is Valentines Day next week. Oh well.

I can't wait to move out also. I have so much fun with 3 of my roommates and I cannot wait to live in a house with them where there is no unwelcoming feelings or any negative feelings when you walk into the house. I can't wait to decorate our new house with them however we want, and make it whatever type of house we want. It will be great and I can't wait to get out of here. I really hate coming home to my own home and having these negative feelings and feeling unwelcomed. And I really hate that myspace/facebook have to be a source for sharing our feelings with each other. We live in a house together, we should at least be able to talk to each other, and one of us isn't talking. It sucks. I just can't wait to get out of it all and live with Kathy, Emily and Casey (3 of my roommates now) who actually have enough roommate courtesy to try and live peacefully. So hopefully these next few months will go by really fast so we can get our new house!

3 comments:

... said...

i'm sorry you're so tired. find the things you're thankful for and focus on those.

can you refuse to communicate through myspace/facebook? you guys need to figure out how to communicate better.

Barb said...

Goodness, Dani! I didn't know it was getting that bad. I'll email you, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dani. what's up? This doesn't sound like you! Don't forget your objective for being there, to get an education, but we pray you'll find some peace there that allows you to enjoy the rest of the year. As my dad would have said, "Ten years from now you'll never know the difference." Or in other words, ten years from now you'll have (hopefully) forgotten all about this tiff. We're praying for you.

Grandma & Grandpa Spray