Friday, February 29, 2008

New Houses!

Today is such an exciting day! It's so exciting because today my roommates and I are going to look at a house! I'm sure we will end up looking at several, but the first one is just so exciting because it's so new to all of us and we are all in the same boat together. It will be fun to look at houses and decide together what we like and don't like. The house that we are looking at today is actually just right down the street from where we live now. Therefore, it's still close to the campus! From the outside it's a beautiful house and much better pricing than what we are paying now. We are trying not to get too attached to any house though because we don't want to get our hearts set on something if that is not what God has planned for us. I'm so excited to start this process with my roommates, and today is the first day =)

1 comment:

Barb said...

How exciting! You're wise in trying not to get attached to a special house right at the beginning. But that's hard to do. You will find something you really like in lots of them probably. Some you will know immediately that you don't like.

When I lived in Okahoma City (remember?) I wanted to rent the first apartment I saw. But I was sure glad I didn't and waited till I found the one you stayed in. I loved that apartment.

GOOD LUCK!