Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Atonement Child

I just finished reading the Atonement Child, by Francine Rivers. It was a very, very good book and I enjoyed reading it very much. Francine Rivers wrote the book "Redeeming Love", which is my all time favorite book, so I decided to read another one by her. Although I didn't like The Atonement Child as much as Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers did not dissapoint me. I think the book is a very good representation of a woman's struggle when facing the issue of abortion. Not only thinking about abortion, but let's the reader hear both sides to the issue, and then ultimately says what God thinks about abortion. Each child is a gift from God, no matter how they were conceived, and there will always be a place for them in this world, I just wish everybody knew and understood that. I would definitely recommend this book to people, because I really enjoyed it. Redeeming Love is great too! =)

1 comment:

... said...

is that weird that we both finished our books on the same day? glad you wrote about this book. it sounds good.

so angels and demons is next? hurry up, because it's my book and i want to read it.