Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank You, God!

I really don't feel much like blogging right now. But it is Monday, which means More of Him Monday, and I haven't done one in a while so why not. I will make this really really short. I prayed a week and a half ago that God would show himself to me since I was feeling kind of on my own these days, that God wasn't around much. And just in the past week God answered my prayer and has shown himself to me in so many different ways. The biggest one being my new bible study! It was a spare of the moment decision to join this bible study (Refresh), and I just absolutely love it, and the girls in it. It is an all girls bible study that meets every Wednesday night. We are reading the book called "Lady In Waiting" and the book is all about finding God's purpose for our life while we are waiting for "Mr. Right". It is exactly what I need right now! And it is so great that I get to meet and grow close with a whole new group of girls that I have never met before. We all come from such different places, and I am excited to see what God has in store for us this semester!

2 comments:

... said...

yay God! [i'm snapping my fingers]

i'll be praying that this bible study be a great one for you and that you'll feel His presence in your life.

Barb said...

Good for you, Dani! God is good!