Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Weddings Galore!

So this past weekend was my friend, Trista's, wedding. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and I am so happy that I was able to do that for her. It was a beautiful wedding, and everything went just perfect. I looked pretty good too =). It made me really excited for my other friend, Tiffany's, wedding which is this summer. I am the maid of honor in that wedding, and I am very much looking forward to all the festivities for her wedding! Both of these weddings are making me think about what I want and don't want in my own wedding. Which is good I guess, it seems like that's all that has been on my mind lately. So right now I pretty much have my picture perfect wedding in my head, and all I'm missing is a groom. Hopefully he will come some day. I know God is preparing both me and my future husband right now for each other, so it can be that much more special when we find each other.

Now that the wedding is done though, I have the rest of my break to just lay back and relax and enjoy Christmas, and spending time with friends and family. I have so many books that I am reading right now, and want to read in the next couple weeks. I am looking forward to reading them without having to worry about school, or textbooks on the side. That is all for now really, I don't have much going on in my life right now to blog about, which is a-ok by me!

2 comments:

... said...

you did look beautiful. it was a beautiful wedding. and you'll be a great maid of honor for T.

i want you to enjoy your break but there IS a major project to undertake.... your room! :]

Barb said...

I agree with your mom, you did look beautiful! I love Christmas weddings. It's cool that you will be maid of honor next time.

Sometime you will have to tell me about your perfect wedding - what you want and don't want.

So, what are you reading and what books are on the waiting list. I'm reading T is for Treason by Sue Grafton. I've read all of her "alphabet" mysteries.