Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Semester is DONE!

I am DONE with my first semester! I don't even know how well I did on my finals, but right now I can't even care, because it just feels so good to be done and stress free of school for 5 whole weeks! I got to come home today, or should I say I got to come to my parent's house today? I guess I technically have 2 homes, and they both feel like home to me. It is good to be home, and just relax and enjoy the Christmas holiday. Once I am done with the wedding this weekend I will be able to relax EVEN more.

Last Wednesday night I slipped on the stairs and fell pretty hard, bruising my tailbone pretty hard. And it has hurt ever since, some days very badly. It hurts to sit down and stand up, it hurts to lay flat on my back, it hurts to climb stairs, and get into my car, it hurts to even bend over to pick something up. It seems like every little thing I have to do turns into a big task, which frustrates me sometimes. I just hope the pain goes away soon, because it hurts more than anything I've ever experienced!

And something that I am very much looking forward to is at the end of this month, right before Christmas, my aunt and uncle and two little cousins are coming out to visit us for Christmas! I have not seen them in a very long time, and I am so excited to spend some time with them, and celebrate Christmas with them!

The shootings at New Life Church have been on my mind A LOT over the past couple of days. I could write a whole blog just about my feelings towards that. In fact, maybe I will tomorrow. It was a scary and sad thing that happened, at the church I go to, and so close to my home! Maybe I can work myself up to writing about this in the next couple of days. Until then, this is all for now.

2 comments:

... said...

i'm glad you're home :]

and i look forward to hearing what you have to say about the shootings. i'm sure it's had an big impact on you and your friends.

Barb said...

I know how happy you must be that the semester is over!!! Yahooo! I'm sure sorry about your fall and sore tail bone. I know how that hurts. I hope heat or ice help.

I know you will have a wonderful Christmas vacation and a super time with Jenna and Logan.

It was so upsetting to hear about the shootings, sweetie.