Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday Night Thoughts

Yay! Classes are officially over in a week from tomorrow! And then I have a whole 5 weeks off to do absolutely nothing! Well maybe not nothing, but at least no school work =) And I switched my major to Geography so I will NEVER have to take another English class again in my life! I'm so excited and thrilled that I don't have to worry about that!

I had dinner with one of my old roommates tonight. And it was weird and good at the same time. Weird because aren't close anymore, and our friendship might be reached its limit. And at the same time it was good to catch up. Her and one of my other roommates from last year are both transferring to CU Boulder next year. I hope they are happy there, but at the same time I will miss not having them here.

As far as my roommates now go, they are still great! There are a few problems there with one of them, but roommates can't be perfect all the time. I'm still so thankful that God put me in this house with these girls. I couldn't be happier and I can see these friendships turning into life long friendships.

One of my bestest friends ever, Trista, is getting married in a few weeks. And I am in the wedding! I am soo happy for her and I hope the wedding goes well. Another best friend, Tiffany, is getting married over the summer too. I have heard a lot of other people who are getting married too. Why does everyone feel like they need to marry so young? Some of these couples have only known each other for a few months, and it just seems crazy to me sometimes that they are about to make a life long commitment with somebody who they have only known a few months. But what do I know? I guess when you find "the one", you just know. I hope it's like that for me. But I know that I will know him and date him for more than just a few months before I decide to get married. I can't wait until my wedding =) I just know that God is preparing both me and my future husband for each other, and when we find each other, it will be great!

I've also been reading a lot more lately. I know I probably shouldn't be reading as much as I am, with finals and everything. But I've just found some really good books, and I can't stop! I love getting wrapped up in a story, and forgetting my own life just for a little while. It's one of the best feelings in the world! And I just love a good book!

That's all for today. Those are just some of the thoughts going through my head at the moment, and I felt like I should write them down, since I know I don't blog as much as I should. But maybe that will start to change, and I might start blogging more...maybe. Keep an eye out though! ;-)

1 comment:

... said...

i'll keep my eye out 'cuz i love reading your posts. i hope you keep blogging. just think - when you're older, you can go back and read earlier posts. you'll be able to see how much you've grown and how much your life will have changed.