Wednesday, August 8, 2007

An Update

So, I know I have not been writing as much as I did when I first started this blog. I guess I feel like my life this summer is kind of boring, so there isn't much to write about or share. I don't really experience many new things except dealing with kids, so that is why I haven't been writing as much. Hopefully once I move back down to Colorado Springs (which will be this week!) and start school and work I will have more to blog about.

I am moving most of my stuff down to my new house today! I am soo excited! I won't start living there until sometime this week, most likely Wednesday, because there are a few things around here that I want to do before I move. But beside that, I am soo excited to move and get back to my life in Colorado Springs.

But in the meantime, I missed Ten For Tuesday this past week, no reason really, just totally slipped my mind. But since this is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it, I'm going to do Ten For Tuesday today! I could not think of 10 things for this week's topic though. So here it goes, my 5 for Tuesday...

Ten for Tuesday: 10 things you I NEVER do again! (in no particular order)


1. I will never and would never go back to middle school. Those were the worst years of my life. I had fun, but not in a good way, and got hurt a lot of times because of friends, and girls, and the way everybody is mean to eachother. Also, because that's when they start letting you eat whatever you want at lunch. So I started eating really bad food, and started gaining weight. So I would not go back there and relive those experiences.

2. I will never turn my back on God again. Not that I've never not wanted him in my life, but had a time in my life where I thought I could handle everything on my own, no matter what was thrown my way. I realize now that I can't live my life without Jesus in my heart, so I will never go back to living that way.

3. I will never work another retail job again. I worked at Old Navy for about 6 months, and hated every minute of it. I think retail is a job that everybody should have at least once in their life so they can appreciate people who are working those jobs. And I've already done that so I'm never going back to it again.

4. I will never go back to high school again and re-do and re-live all the things I wish I could. I enjoyed my high school years, but there are many things I would have done differently.

5. I will NEVER watch the movie "The Exorcism Of Emily Rose" EVER again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could see your new house and bedroom. i'm sure you are glad the "baby-sitting" part of summer is over.

it was fun reading your 5 for Tuesday. You chose good things.