Saturday, March 15, 2008

New House

This morning my roommates and I all signed a lease for a house! We are all so excited and have no doubts that this is the house that God wants us in. We knew it was the house for us right when we first saw it and looked through it. And we were just confirmed even further when our parents saw it and they all loved it too! I leave for spring break on Wednesday and when I come back I will be living in my new house! That means only 4 and a half more days of living here in this house. I, along with my roommates, are all sooo excited and happy!

3 comments:

... said...

so is your mom and dad :D

Anonymous said...

Yippee! PTL! It's a real answer to prayer, and we're thrilled for you. God is so good! Enjoy your spring break now. Love ya, Gpa Ron

Barb said...

Super! I understand from your Dad that you took a lot of leadership in this whole transition of a new house. As always - proud of you!

I hope I get to see your new house when I come back for Jake's graduation