Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Excited!

I hold in my hand the key to my new house! The house is officially ours, and everything is set up for utilities, cable/Internet and everything else! Starting this weekend I will be living there with all my roommates and we are all so excited for this new beginning in all of our lives.

I am also super excited that it's spring break. I did absolutely nothing today, and it felt so great! It has been good to see old friends, and go to my old high school to see old teachers! I won't want it to come to an end, except that I will have a new home to go back to.

And my birthday is in a week from today! YIPPEE!!!

5 comments:

lesee™ said...

hope you have an awsum bday!
where did you get your layout??
im getting sick of mine.
okay thanks!

loonee-lesee.blogspot.com

... said...

i'm glad you're enjoying your break so much. it's nice having you home. and i know how excited you are to be in your new home. i would be, too.

and i'm in denial about your birthday. there's no way you can be that old =)

Barb said...

Wow - things have worked out just perfect for the three of you! I'm super happy for you.

I'm with you mom - where did all of those years go - and so quickly. I have jillons of "Dani stories."

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.